At Harris and Moor we offer two payment plans to help you spread the cost of treatment: our dentist Juliette Moor offers her patients the Denplan scheme whist our dentist Neil Harris offers his patients the Harris & Moor plan that is administered by Patient Plan. The plans are identical in terms of costs and what they offer patients.
Please see below for details about Denplan and visit this page for details on the Harris & Moor scheme.
Denplan is the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist. They believe in a preventive approach to dental care and, with their unique and wide-ranging support services, have been looking after dentists and their patients for over 27 years.
They support patients by allowing them to budget for their private dental care and encouraging a preventive approach to oral health.
There are two Denplan products:
- Denplan Care is a monthly payment plan which helps you pay for your routine and restorative dental treatment
- The amount you pay is decided by your dentist and is based on your oral health and how much dental treatment you will need
- After a free initial assessment by the dentist of your oral health you will be placed into one of five fee categories
- Denplan Care includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover and access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
- Denplan Essentials is a dental plan which helps you budget for your routine preventive dental care
- Seeing your dentist regularly is important as it can help you avoid having to undergo costly, restorative treatments
- The dental plan is easy to set up and no pre-assessment is necessary
- You will have a 10% discount for any restorative dental treatment necessary (ie. crowns, bridges or fillings)
- Denplan Essentials also includes worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover and access to Denplan’s 24-Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
For more information visit https://www.denplan.co.uk/ and to book an assessment please contact dentist Juliette Moor via reception.