Our practice has been delivering quality care for over 50 years.
Our clinicians and nurses strive to keep up to date with new developments by attending courses and reading periodicals on a regular basis.
We only use the finest materials and technicians so you can be confident that your fillings, crowns and veneers will be durable and aesthetic.
Pain management is important to us so toothaches are sorted out rapidly and painlessly.
You will always be seen by the same dentist, unless he/she is on leave. This develops mutual understanding, confidence and better continuity of care.
For your safety we have installed a decontamination suite that has the latest equipment for sterilisation of our equipment. Any piece of equipment that is used to treat you will either be sterile or single use.
Our Approach to Dentistry
- An environment that is safe, caring, and friendly
- Quality preventative and restorative dentistry for the whole family
- Specialist treatments such as dental implants
We also have:
- Flat screens on ceilings scrolling restful pictures with music for a calming atmosphere
- Payment plans – to make treatment more affordable
- Late appointments on Tuesdays for those in work